Your Edmonton SEO Company
Edmonton's Local SEO Company
North Media is your local SEO company that can help your business attract the target audience in a very cost-effective way.
HOW WE DO IT
How We're Helping Edmonton Businesses with SEO
Get a Free SEO Audit of your Edmonton Business
Free Local SEO Checklist
Looking for a 2023 Local SEO Checklist?
We’ve put together a blog to help you understand the best practices of local SEO in 2023.
Here’s a 10-point checklist that will help ensure you’re business gets the maximum visibility and reach.
FAQs About Our Edmonton SEO Services
Any company promising Page 1 ranking withing a short period is a scam. The time frame for seeing results of SEO can vary depending on the industry, complexity of the website and the quality of the SEO work.
Generally, you should begin to see improvements within 1-2 months of starting the SEO process. At North Media, we hold ourselves accountable to results and push for biweekly calls with our clients to provide an update on the performance and lead generation.
Yes, you can! However, when you work with an SEO consultant like North Media, you have access to expertise and SEO knowledge of what’s working for your industry and competitors.
There are tools, strategies and connections that an SEO consultant has that can considerably reduce the time to realize ROI from SEO effort.
We begin our engagement with a free, no obligation audit of your online presence.
Once done, we present the findings and let you decide if you’d want to pursue SEO services or not. We don’t believe in taking on new clients if there are no opportunities or demand for the service online. Also, we understand your industry and speak your language.
Having said that, here are few tips to ensure you engage with the right marketing team:
1. Do your own independent research. Don’t just take the word of the marketer – do your own research on the product or service and read reviews from trusted sources.
2. Ask questions. Don’t be afraid to ask questions and get as much information as you can before making a decision.
4. Read the fine print. If you don’t understand something, ask the marketer or consult a legal expert.
5. Be wary of promises. If something seems to good to be true, it probably is.
6. Don’t be pressured into making a quick decision. Take your time and make sure you are comfortable with the product or service before you commit.
7. Don’t be afraid to walk away. If the marketer is pressuring you to buy, it’s ok to walk away and consider other options.
Typically, our monthly retainer begins from $599/month. We are always open to discussing your requirements and flexible to meet you at a place where you see value.
Good quality SEO services aren’t cheap. And, bad work can negatively impact your business in the long-term.
So, it’s important to engage with a quality SEO consultant, even if it’s a bit expensive, to ensure you get maximum ROI.
Your Local Edmonton SEO Company
I'm Interested in SEO
Let’s do a free audit of my website and go through the gaps/opportunities.