We begin our engagement with a free, no obligation audit of your online presence.
Once done, we present the findings and let you decide if you’d want to pursue SEO services or not. We don’t believe in taking on new clients if there are no opportunities or demand for the service online. Also, we understand your industry and speak your language.
Having said that, here are few tips to ensure you engage with the right marketing team:
1. Do your own independent research. Don’t just take the word of the marketer – do your own research on the product or service and read reviews from trusted sources.
2. Ask questions. Don’t be afraid to ask questions and get as much information as you can before making a decision.
4. Read the fine print. If you don’t understand something, ask the marketer or consult a legal expert.
5. Be wary of promises. If something seems to good to be true, it probably is.
6. Don’t be pressured into making a quick decision. Take your time and make sure you are comfortable with the product or service before you commit.
7. Don’t be afraid to walk away. If the marketer is pressuring you to buy, it’s ok to walk away and consider other options.